The Right Higher Education Software Enables Lifelong Learner Self-Service
Destiny One continuing education software provides a full service portal that enables lifelong learners to manage and build their relationship with higher education institutions. Lifelong learners use the automated higher education software to manage their entire history of interaction with the school including interests, inquiries and registrations. The rich contextual online environment offers 24/7 access to a variety of student services, including search or navigation access to courses, course schedules, certificate or degree completion dashboards and financial and academic history.
This self-service experience enhances lifelong learner loyalty and satisfaction while maximizing staff efficiency. Staff responding to inquiries save value, time and effort as detailed data from this higher education management system provides immediate background and context.
- Students have web-based self service access to profiles, courses and historical financial information
- Students can manage their own interaction with the school from interests to inquiries to registrations
- Students can request or purchase official transcripts
- Students can initiate withdrawals and transfers
- Students can easily track progress towards fulfilling certificate requirements
- Students can start an application and finish it at their leisure
- Potential students can search and view the school’s course offerings online
- Students can register with the school through 24/7 access
- Payments can be securely made with credit cards
- Potential and current students can receive on-going communications and other announcements
Discover the many other key features of Destiny One and how it enhances operations and benefits by role, within higher education institutions.