Financial Management for Lifelong Learning
Destiny One, the leading higher education management software system, deftly manages the many unique financial requirements of lifelong learning. Destiny One accommodates flexible discount schedules, supplementary fees, invoicing, billing, reconciliation to the general ledger (GL) and standard report creation. This innovative continuing education software incorporates industry best practices to govern accounting transactions and simplifies access to data through on-demand queries to over 50 financial reports for a complete financial and operational picture. Destiny One has been developed to support the highest security standards and is certified by the Payment Card Industry’s Payment Application Data Security Standard (PCI PA-DSS) Version 2.0.
Destiny One higher education software empowers the financial manager with unprecedented operational performance management while providing better governance of business processes and increasing immediate staff productivity.
- Gain greater control and auditing of operations while enforcing best practices in finance and accounting processes
- Simplify go/ no go decision making by tracking financial progress of course section instances and programs in real time to enable section-level profit and loss reporting
- Deliver payment and receivable entries automatically to existing accounting and finance system(s) of record
- Extend budget capabilities to give detailed planning to the section-level that rolls up to the organization/division-level
- Increase responsiveness to the market by analyzing and modeling performance to growth forecast or cost-management plans
- Take advantage of more than 50 financial reports to improve the monitoring and management of your business
- Gain confidence through PCI PA-DSS certified online credit card transactions to protect sensitive cardholder/student data
Discover the many other key features of Destiny One and how it enhances operations and benefits by role, within higher education institutions.