How to Grow Existing Continuing Education Programs While Identifying New Market Opportunities
You need the right tools. And as a higher education program director (or manager), a lot of the onus for growing enrollment and ensuring operations flow seamlessly, rests squarely on your shoulders. And in most cases: it’s easier said than done. But more than that…you absolutely must… differentiate your stakeholder experience for the better. But how?
Program Management Software Can Set You Apart… If You Know What to Look For!
You’ve probably heard of best practice. It exists in every industry. For continuing education program management, best practice is the easiest way to differentiate your school, and charge a premium. The easiest way to implement best practice consistently is by using the right program management software. But if you’re unsure exactly what that constitutes, consider this your guide.
By the time you’re done reading this blog post you’ll know exactly what to look for in continuing education program management software. You’ll understand game-changing features specifically engineered to reduce and eliminate your most tedious daily tasks. Welcome to the good life. So, let’s get down to business, shall we?
First and foremost: You need agility and speed. The world is dynamic. In terms of program management software, this means, the top of your shopping list should include:
- A single system of records that integrates and extends all of your main campus software systems. Deep integration gives you the fastest reaction time for creating consolidated program, course and certificate offerings.
- Centralized instructor management and contracting with dynamic and flexible compensation options. This gives you more staff time and the ability to present a broader offering across all campuses.
- Complete synchronization with Learning Management Systems ensures online materials are always available, eliminating frustration and increasing value of the media-rich student portal.
- Configurable automatic workflows, allowing you to easily control and approve grade submissions. These tools give instructors and staff the ability to monitor individual progress and sustain student success.
Even if some of these software features go beyond the scope of your particular role, they are pivotal to the sustainable success of your post-secondary institution. They are some of the most important things in continuing education program management best practice. You need them… especially… for long-term revenue growth. But it gets even better…
Investing in Continuing Education Program Management Software Pays Off Today!
Sure, over time you start to reap dividends. Achieve never-before-seen profits, just by working smarter. Sounds pretty good, right? But keep this in mind: As you expand curriculum offerings and steadily grow your rate of revenue generation, your life will be made easier in the short-term, too. Here’s why.
It’s because finally, the information you need to make the smartest on-the-job-decisions (those being the ones resulting in the most revenue) will be accessible in real time. Imagine having all the information you need instantly available at your fingertips. That means, No more fumbling through intimidating piles of paper, or trying to remember where you saved version 2.1 of that spreadsheet you’re frantically looking for.
Enjoy easy access to information you need. Imagine knowing (in real time) exactly how popular (or how poorly) course offerings are received by students. Would this improve your ability to forecast program and curriculum planning? How much more money would that save you each semester? At the very least you’ll have objective data to justify your program management choices.
As a continuing education program administrator, you’ll personally observe a streamlined experienced. Yes, life can be easier. From course ideation through approval to print publishing, you use program management best practice to expedite the student lifecycle, drive loyalty and increase enrollment. And guess what? It’s easier than what you’re doing right now.
Take note of the bottom line here: The best continuing education program management software makes success today easier… while… guaranteeing smarter decision making for sustainable success in the decades to come.
But remember: Software systems are a big line item. And the business solutions you choose for program management must integrate with everything else. Do yourself a favor: Get educated about your investment before deploying your precious capital. If you’re hungry to discover more intelligent information from industry insiders, click here now to uncover a definitive guide to continuing education software best practice.
Discover More Program Manager Benefits
Note: This post is part of the continuing education software best practice blog series. Click here to read more about continuing education business best practice.
To See Continuing Education Best Practice in Action, Fill Out The Form Below And Get A Free Case Study.
Inside You Discover:
- Why Engaging Adult and Non-Traditional Continuing Education Students is Different
- Common Hurdles That Restrict Schools From Effectively Engaging Continuing Education Students
- Why Stand-Alone CRM and Registration Tools Fall Short of Student Engagement Best Practice